Thursday, January 8, 2009

Pictures

This will probably come as no surprise that I am still way behind on posting pictures. In fact, just as in my last picture post, these were taken in late October. I like looking at these pictures better than my current ones anyway. Everything is still green and pretty, just the way I like it!

Asterik And Sebastian grooming each other
Ogie nappingAsterik was keeping Ogie company while he napped
Homer rollingHomer looks very satisfied
Apollo sticking his tongue out at the camera
Ivan, Homer, Apollo, Elfin, Chance
Harmony, Teddy, Buffy
Asterik and Faune
Trillion, Faune, Asterik and Sebastian
Ogie
Asterik
Chance, Elfin, Homer and Bella the dog
Leo and Homer
Elfin, Apollo, Ivan
Elfin
Homer
Apollo with Ivan behind him, Homer and Chance
Leo
Pretty pathetic, we just celebrated the New Year and I'm posting Halloween pictures! Jason loves to carve pumpkins every year. Me not so much, but that has more to do with the fact that I really suck at it than anything else!

Faune
Sebastian
Jason took this picture to send to all of his friends in Ontario. October 30th with bright sunshine and low 70's, leaves still on the trees and green everywhere.
Trillion and Sebastian with Faune grazing in the background

9 comments:

Amy Bennett said...

Awww....Ogie is so cute! You need to do a post on him!

Anonymous said...

This happens every time you post pictures. First I want to say Sebastian is adorable, then I remember a really cute picture of Trillion, then there is one where Ivan looks gorgeous, then I see a really cute expression on Chance, then there's awesome texture in a picture of Elfin, etc...... SO, let's just put it this way, YOU HAVE THE CUTEST HORSES ON THIS WHOLE PLANET!!!!!!!!
BTW. If the "BOO!" pumpkin is yours, it looks professionally carved compared to some of mine! lol
-Victoria, Sport, Ben, and Grace

Amy Bennett said...

Jason....I'm scared!

Jason said...

Amy....

You ought to be !! :)

Anonymous said...

Why for woo be skeered?

Melissa-ParadigmFarms said...

I think Amy is scared of Jason wielding his knife in one of the pumpkin carving pictures! It isn't his best look (in my opinion)!

Melissa-ParadigmFarms said...

By the way I agree that the horses here are CUTE!! I love some of the pictures in this post. Homer sitting up after rolling, Ogie napping, Apollo sticking his tongue out . . . I could keep going. But I'm also biased - heavily biased!

Anonymous said...

Now that I think about it, an armed Jason Is a little scary.I agree it's not his best look. He looks better with a chainsaw. lol
Slow blond in GA

Anonymous said...

BTW: As for the weird baby talk in the second comment. I've been watching Third Rock from the Sun an I guess I got a little TOO in to it. :)