Sunday, June 28, 2009

Goats and Horses

This post started with horse pictures but ended up with a lot of fainting goat pictures. You have to admit, they are extremely cute! Most of these pictures were taken last week. I've gotten behind on getting my pictures posted again despite the fact that I finally ended up skipping a few months completely! We are seasonably dry right now and the grass has started to reflect that in the last few days. It still looks fresh and growing in these pictures but is definitely looking dry in certain areas of the farm right now. This is typical for us in the summer.

We have a busy day tomorrow with a lot going on so I'm going to finish this post basically as soon as I started it!

Lightening
Lucky
Teddy
Chili
Trillion
Winston
Bubba staring me down while I prepared feed one morning (as usual I feel the need to point out that I had nothing to do with naming him)
Harmony and MyLight
Mina resting
Jason and Mina
Jason playing with Jo on the teeter totter
Jo sticking her tongue out
Jo looking a bit more dignified
Jason holding Jo
Two fainting goats and a rooster
Jo giving kisses to Jason
Mina and a rooster

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jason seems to be really into those goats!

ZionFarm said...

You have the cutest goats in the world!:)

Jason said...

Jason IS really into the goats !! :)

LuLo Designs/Blue Eyed Tango said...

Our daughter loved the pigmy goats my father-in-law had when he lived here on the farm. He lives next door and his last one died a few months ago....his name was Lucky and our daughter delivered him because she had the smallest hands...the mother had difficulty ....hence the name Lucky. He was lucky to be born at all. There's nothing cuter....except maybe a foal!

Ambi said...

You know, it's funny. Your Mina goat has the same facial expression as my Mina cat.

LuLo Designs/Blue Eyed Tango said...

Hi there, I have an Honest Scrap Award for you that Kate gave me if you wish to participate on my blog! Have a great day! Luanne

IsobelleGoLightly said...

Well, as you know, I think goats are much more beautiful than horses...hee hee...so I don't mind seeing lots of photos of them. Would your Jason come to my house and build me some toys? Goat kisses from Isobelle.