Thursday, August 27, 2009

Friday Pictures

This is going to have to be another pictures only post, no ramblings or random thoughts from me again. (The crowd stands and roars in approval). It has been a really busy week this week and I'm behind on life so enjoy the pictures. Have a great weekend!
Norman
Leo and Chance
Trigger
Harmony and Lily
Snappy; although Snappy is well into his 20's his gallop stride is still awe inspiring on the rare occasion that I get to see it. Mainly I get to see him eat! It is easy to see why he competed at the four star level in eventing under Mark Todd.
Mr. O'Reilly
Faune, Winston and Trillion
Lightening and Lucky (Teddy and Chili are hidden behind them)
Missy, Lily and Cuffie hanging out together
A peaceful scene
Faune and Sebastian

5 comments:

IsobelleGoLightly said...

It looks so lovely there! If I visited though you'd not have to mow the fields because I like to eat all sorts of little weedy things! Just think of how much effort you would save! Goat kisses from Isobelle!

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures - keep them coming!

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures! It's been awhile since we got the backstory on one of the residents though...maybe one day when you have time?

LuLo Designs/Blue Eyed Tango said...

Sorry I haven't been by lately...it's been a busy time. The weather is so cool and makes for great riding....although I have not been able to still ride my mare as she's had an abscess. The farrier keeps assuring me it's part of the process to get her hooves more hollowed instead of the flatten hoof walls the last farrier did on her. She is improving greatly. Still been riding once a week at the trainer at least! Great peaceful photos, have a nice weekend! Luanne

ZionFarm said...

The pictures look great. The horses look very happy, as always. Hopefully you will be getting some cooler weather this week! We are supposed to be around 80 this week.

I also changed my blog address to http://zionfarm.blogspot.com, so the link on your blog is not working anymore. :)