Sunday, March 13, 2011

Pictures

We have lots of interesting things going on around the farm these days and I have plenty of topics I would like to write about. Unfortunately I don't have a lot of time to write about them at the moment! Bare with me while I get caught up on life and we'll back soon with updates and stories. In the meantime please enjoy the pictures!


_____________________________


Romeo, Chimano, Asterik, Gus and Winston
Ogie grazing with Sebastian and Justin napping
Jason leading Cuffie and Lily to the barn Friday morning with Bella the dog following along
Lily had a pedicure and I attacked her with a shedding blade. Look at the piles of Lily hair!
Silky and MyLight
Baby and Hoffy
Apollo
Happy grazers; back to front O'Reilly, Slinky, Noble, Snappy, Lucky, Lightening, Spike
Johnny constantly wants to play with someone; I love Rampal's expression (Chili and Murphy in the background)
Rocky and Toledo
Stormy
Cuffie always walks around with his tongue out for a few minutes after he takes a drink of water
Ogie and Darby
Dutch and Murphy

1 comment:

EvenSong said...

Aaaah! Mud and hair season is upon us! (Can spring be far behind?)