Thursday, September 4, 2008

Pictures

Some of the many pictures I have taken in the last couple of weeks.


Homer Leo
Teddy napping while Harmony grazes
Ogie peeking out of the run-in shed
Harmony grazing
Harmony and Buffy
What a cute face
Friendship and food make for a great day
I see peaceful scenes like these every day

Bella peeking through the grass. She is my shadow around the farm.
A chicken, a donkey and a horse all in the same picture
Trillion was resting his head on Sebastian's back while waiting for breakfast


5 comments:

ezra_pandora said...

Uh oh! I see a shed that is not white with a red roof...do we hear another painting day in the near future? lol. If I wasn't about 10 or so hours away, I would so be down there helping you just so that I could look at your animal tenants.

Melissa-ParadigmFarms said...

SIGH. Yes, that is a shed that isn't white with a red roof. We've gotten some of the sheds painted but still have two to go, that one being one of them. If plane tickets weren't so pricy right now I would gladly buy you one, pick you up at the airport and hand you a paint brush, and say welcome to Tennessee! :)

Anonymous said...

Your place is heavenly, just as I thought it would be! All your retirees look perfectly content. Lucky them, to be with you!

verylargecolt said...

What is the neck wrappy thing on the chestnut horse? I keep forgetting to ask and I have never seen anything like it.

Melissa-ParadigmFarms said...

His "scarf" is a long story but the last part of the story is he had surgery there and the scarf keeps the flies away while the area heals. It is almost completely healed now which is great.