Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope everyone has a wonderful day today, and takes some time to reflect on all of the things we have to be thankful for. I know I am very blessed to spend my time caring for all of the wonderful horses retired with us, and thank everyone in my life who has helped me to reach this point. Jason and I first need to thank my parents for their amazing support. Without their support and belief in what we wanted to we would not be where we are today. I am blessed to have the most wonderful parents in the world and I don't thank them often enough for simply being them and being there for me.

I also need to thank the team of people that supports all of our activities here on the farm. Gwen, our wonderful farrier that I have posted about many times. She cares about each one of the horses on the farm and is always so kind and patient with them. Dr. Bob McCullough and Dr. Nathaniel Wright of Tennessee Equine Hospital for always providing such excellent care, any time of the day or night. Bonnie & Stephen Ozburn who own the feed store Bonnie's Barnyard, who always take such great care of us. Amy for helping us out whenever we need it, being available on short notice, and allowing us to have a break occasionally. Laura for taking the huge mound of dirty and sometimes torn horse blankets that we dump on her and returning them looking brand new, repaired, and ready to go. And of course all of the wonderful people across North America that have trusted us to care for their horses.

I'll wrap this post up with a few more pictures. We're moving into October's pictures now!

Buffy

Apollo
Trillion and Ogie
Sparky
Sebastian coming for breakfast with Faune behind him
Ogie
Trillion and Sebastian
Faune drooling after a nice drink of water
Grazing
Teddy and Harmony
Trillion and Faune

No comments: