Thursday, January 28, 2010

Writer's Block

I don't have a lot to report from the last few days. After spending a few minutes sitting here trying to think of something (anything!) of interest to say I decided to skip straight to some pictures. The crowd stands and roars in approval - no mindless rambling from me!!

I hope everyone has a nice weekend!

B-Rad and Sebastian

Lazy dogs in the sunshine; Bush and Bella
The Big Boys; Apollo, Tony, Baby, Trigger, Thomas, Ivan


Snappy

O'Reilly

Leo, Tony, Elfin

Teddy and Clay

Levendi, Leo and Tony

B-Rad and Ogie

Winston

Ivan and Apollo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pictures (and I never mind your writings!).

Anonymous said...

I love your writing. I love your photos. I hope you will do more of the Retirement Case Studies -- as you did with Baby.