Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Catching Up

I just got caught up on sorting through recent pictures. Between doing that and getting them on Blogger I am out of time at the moment.  Now I need to go act on the worst phrase ever in the English language: "What's for dinner?"  I have decided to add something to my  "if money was not an object" list.  In addition to having someone carry around dirty horse blankets for me I would also have a personal chef.  

____________________________________

Rocky and Toledo


Lighty standing nearby while Alex (rear) and Africa nap hard


Johnny and Sebastian

Apollo, Hemi, Homer and Levendi


Chance, Leo and Trigger


 view of the front half of the farm


a barely awake Rampal


Faune and Winston


Johnny and Tiny


Dutch, Wiz, Murphy, Sam and Chili

Merlin, Lightening and Noble got the memo that the gray horses were meeting in the shed


 Stormy


Apollo (you can tell from Stormy and Apollo that it rained last night!)


Darby with hay stuck in his nose and all over his head

3 comments:

RuckusButt said...

Stormy and Apollo made me laugh with their rainy day celebration coats. Apollo looks like he enjoyed himself immensely, great to see!

I'm telling ya, personal chef...call me, lol! I already have menus for a year ;-)

Melissa-ParadigmFarms said...

RB you have NO IDEA how much I would love to take you up on that offer!!!

Vivian, Apollo's Mom said...

I've never seen Apollo so muddy but he looks happy!