Thursday, July 23, 2015

Top Names

I was perusing SmartPak's list of their top 100 names and I decided to see how many names from their top 100 were represented at Paradigm Farms. I've done this before but it has been a few years so I thought it was time to see how we stacked up next to the list again. 

We did fairly well with 12 of SmartPak's top 100 names represented on the farm. Here are the names that made both the SmartPak and Paradigm Farms list:


Rocky


Chance (on the right)


Blu. I included Blu based on a technicality. Technically the SmartPak to name was Blue with an e, but I decided that Blu without an e was close enough.


Romeo


Lucky


Sam (yes he really is that silly!)


Lily


George


Stormy


Leo rearing up on the right (he loves to play!)


Gus


Dolly


I might have been able to sneak a 13th horse onto the list. SmartPak had Riley listed in their top 100. We don't have a Riley but we do have O'Reilly. I put Blu in since he was only one letter off from Blue, but I finally decided that Riley and O'Reilly were too far apart. So there you have our representatives to from SmartPak's top 100.

______________________________


Nemo, Johnny and Taco


Merlin and Duesy


Lily and Maisie



another pretty morning view


Faune was having fun playing with a stick



George and Asterik


Rocky and Kennedy


Walon and Stormy


Oskar


Donovan and Largo



No comments: