Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Marathon Continues

The body clipping marathon has continued this week with two more done. The plan, weather permitting, is to clip four horses tomorrow. If that happens we will have hit the halfway point in exactly one week. I've hit the point where I feel like I'm permanently covered in hair, especially in those locations where it makes you itchy. Horse hair in the mouth is another familiar feeling these days. Six body clips down, many more to go . . .

Revy soaped and ready for rinsing while King waits his turn; the both look like they would prefer to be doing something else

Revy nice and shiny post clip aside from the dirt. How did he get so dirty? I let go of him and thought I'd get a quick picture. Instead he dropped and rolled as seen below . . . 

Revy says, "this is what I think of your  hope to get a 'clipped and shiny' picture"


"Are you ready to take my picture now?"

King telling me I had better be done because he was done

I didn't feed quite as early as normal yesterday because I waited for some of the heavy fog to lift. My lateness was noticed. L-R Homer, Hemi, Moe, Thomas and Apollo . . . 

. . . L-R Rip, Grand, Elfin, Homer, Hemi, Moe

Digby and B-Rad

Remmy and Merlin

Walon and Toledo

Donovan, Wilson and Johnny

Rubrico and Rocky

Gibson and Flyer

Charlotte

Romeo and Lotus

Nemo and Taco

No comments: