Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Day in Pictures

Actually this is two days in pictures, Monday and Tuesday. I apologize for the poor quality of some of the pictures. I realized too late that I had accidentally turned one of the knobs on the camera and messed up a couple of the settings. Ooops. On top of that a few were taken facing directly into the sun (hey I can't help it, the horses don't pose for me!) so that didn't help either. All in all my camera had no chance at taking a quality picture for awhile!

MyLight and Harmony
Missy, Buffy, and Cuff Links
Ogie
Sebastian
Asterik and Faune
Faune in the background with Winston and Trillion up front
Traveller
I took auditions for this picture; you had to be a bay with white on you face (if you enlarge the picture you can see O'Reilly's white stripe on the far right). Bonnie, Bridget, Lexi, O'Reilly
Sparky
Lightening and Snappy
MyLight socializing with Levendi over the fence
Lightening and Lucky
Levendi, Chance, Leo, Elfin
Dustin, Baby, Trigger
Dustin and Tony
Anybody want to take a guess at these two gray horses? Primer post here
Chance
Chili
Teddy
Snappy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Homer and Sebastian? Also, I don't ever remember hearing much about Snappy - have you told us about him?

Melissa-ParadigmFarms said...

Kate, I have been meaning to write a post about Snappy for what seems like forever and for various reasons have not done it yet. He has a cool story and was ridden by a very famous rider at one point in his career. He is a really neat horse and a world traveller. He is in his late 20's now and deserves his nice retirement.

Amber Mac said...

lightening and traveller???? i really have no clue!!!