Thursday, October 30, 2008

Dog Days

After I die I want to come back and be a dog, horse, cat or some sort of pet on this farm! We have quite an assortment of dogs, most of whom you have read about and/or seen pictures already. We have Trooper the 3-legged black lab mix, Bush the coon hound, Bear the schipperke, Bugle the border collie mix and Bella the border collie.

One of my favorite videos of some of the dogs taken in December 2007:


Bear says "Daddy, I promise to be a good dog for five whole minutes if you skip the bath"

Please, please, PLEASE don't give me a bath

Making sure he gets Jason as wet as he possibly can
Bear hates to be bathed but he looooves being dried with a towel; I have no idea why
Trooper the 3-legged wonder sleeping in the flower bed in front of the barn
Bugle was sleeping right behind Trooper
Bush was enjoying the sunshine and the grass

1 comment:

Amy Bennett said...

Ha! Jason got a bath along with Bear! Those pics of him being towel-dried are too cute! Did Bear tell you how much he helped me while you were gone? I am sure that he took all the credit for the work! :D